We recommend the following to get the most from your candle
- Trim wick to 5mm prior to each burn.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Candle placement is of upmost importance, always have candle on a stable heat resistant surface, away from draughts and away from flammable objects such as curtains.
- Do not burn candle if container is chipped or cracked.
- Ensure when burning candle that melted wax spreads over entire surface to avoid tunnelling and uneven burns. This can take several hours and longer for our large size candles.
- Store your soap bars on a soap dish that allows your bar to dry between uses. If soap sits in water it will break down much more quickly and become mushy. Our Huon Pine or any soap dish/holder with holes or drain slats is a perfect option.
- Our bars are big. Some choose to cut them in half and place one piece in the shower and the other at the sink.
- The older soap is the drier it becomes and the longer it lasts when in use, we cure our soaps for at least 6 weeks, soaps are ready to use but you can leave them unwrapped in open air or a drawer or cupboard to continue to dry,